Thursday, March 25, 2010

California Dreamin'

Today it is thundering & lightning. All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey. I just attacked a moth with a giant Union Jack Cushion and made Pancakes and the thunder just got louder. I love thunder, it makes me feel like I'm in a film and everything is warm & cosy while you look at the rain whilst having a cheeky cigarette on the windowsill, please don't stop thundering. Saying that there was just a huge lightning clap that ligthened the whole room. I emptied my whole wardrobe, admired each item of clothing then put it all back in the wardrobe in a new order. I lose all my earrings so I've got into the habit of just wearing one giant earring, the ear I wear it on varies. Today is the dullest day I've had in a long time. I can sense Cabin Fever approaching? I've figured with experience that on the days where I think all else fails and I have nothing to do with myself, learn to appreciate the finer things in life, like going through your bookcase, and then out drops a ring that you've been looking for for ages from inside a book on The Beatles, these moments make me smile, so I'm happy. This picture was not taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment