Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Leaf

I am now a professional band-aid. The papers have been signed. The documents have been reveived. The commitments have been made. I've received various messages via Facebook from 30+ year old band members and guitarists introducing themselves to me because they have 'heard about me' or 'seen me around'. Is this good or bad? And this is directed at my fellow band-aid, you know who you are: NEVER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, AND YOU'LL NEVER GET HURT. Keep this in the back of your head at all times and you won't let anything get to you.
One different scenario that's getting me down though is, I hate letting people down. Sure enough some of them couldn't give a shit, but still I feel bad. Whenever I have to let someone down it bothers me for weeks after because I feel so bad about it. Ah man.


No comments:

Post a Comment