Friday, January 15, 2010

''I like you Clarence, Always have, Always will...''

True Romance... Being a film by Quentin Tarantino I fully expected it t be as good as it was. I love the fact that how any film I watch, even if it's one about something I don't have a great interest in, they always seem to inspire me and want me to live my life like the person in the film. This was on my to-do list already, but it's moved up a few places, I now want to go on the run from the police and whoever else with the love of my life all through America with a massive bag of Cocaine hidden in the back of our Mustang (car - not horse - hidden in the back of our Mustang horse is just wrong). Alabama Whitman is definitely one of the coolest people ever, and I want to name my son Elvis. You're so cool... you're so cool... you're so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment