Saturday, November 21, 2009

Theme for my 19th... hopefully a good idea

For my 19th, at the beginning of January, I am organising a massive fuck up in Brighton, the theme is 70'S ROCK N ROLL aka Hair Metal. Think Metallica, Guns N Roses, Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, T Rex... the list goes on. Leather, spandex, headbands, backcombed hair, leopard print, platforms, the lot. I am inviting practically everyone I know. There's no plan for where we end up, which is basically the point of the whole thing, and it is going to be absolutely epic. For my birthdays in the past I have literally done nothing... no exxageration, so I am going to make this a big one. If you're a close friend, or someone I talk to often enough, you are invited, and BRING WHOEVER YOU LIKE! No plan as to what bar/club we will go to yet as it's still early days but I'll keep whoever wants to come posted via Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment