Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our lives make us laugh

This is what I look like every single day now and pretty much all I ever wear. I need some new clothes. Last night was pretty un-eventful as predicted. Going up the local and seeing the old man who tried to grab me whilst I was dancing on the bar the other week made me feel sick. And then seeing the chav who asked for my number and when I told him I had a boyfriend (which I really don't) he completely flipped and threatened to beat the pretend boyfriend up. I spent £20, gave £10 to Emma that I owed her and the rest I spent on shitty alcohol. I could've bought some cheesy chips with garlic mayonaise - WHAT MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND! But instead we ended up sitting on a park bench in the middle of nowhere getting stoned yet again until 1am. I could've spent that money on much more exciting things. The next week is going to be absolutely shit. Tomorrow - work, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - work. I guess it's money but I would really rather not do it. Thinking of quitting in the new year to become a bum again... seems a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment