Thursday, October 1, 2009

Polyvore

I just re-discovered Polyvore, this time last year I used to spend my life on that website, I went on it yesterday and was surprised at how into it I was and the sets I made. I used to plan them on there if I was just going for a day out in London, or for a party, quite a genius website really and it gives you loads of inspiration. I hate the fact I'm not as into fashion as I used to be, I never put as much effort into the things I wear anymore and I have completely lost track of most things in the fashion world. I remember the time I won most fashionable woman in the UK and was in Heat magazine (hahaha), I could never do something like that now. If I could re-wind the past year, I would change so much. http://www.polyvore.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment