Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bloody Social

Jamie Burke is my new future husband, he is literally beautiful. For some reason I am ONLY attracted to men with long hair but occasionally there are a few exceptions. This guy looks like a rock n' roll mixture between Axl Rose - of Guns N' Roses and some 70's hippy hobo dude. His hair is perfect, his model face is perfect, the way he dresses is perfect and the fact that he plays guitar doesn't even come into it. Jamie models for Calvin Klein and is also the lead singer of rock band Bloody Social, hear their music here - http://www.myspace.com/bloodysocial, I reccomend listening to Radio Maniacs. The only negative fact I have discovered about this man is that he supposedly cheated on Sienna Miller, but still, I think I might be willing to sacrifice that, simply because he is drop dead gorgeous and when you look like that you really can get away with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment