Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the forgotten people.

Yes, I'm still alive. Haven't written on this for the past few weeks because I've been trough bad times and had absolutely nothing interesting to tell you about my life or share with you apart from negativity. Within the past month or so I have lived alone, normally living with 4 other people and then I come back from holiday to a cold, dark, empty house where I have to do everything for myself. I have worked every single day for the past three weeks with about 3 days off in total. I have convinced myself I am completely insane and gone a few days freaking out in my mind slightly and worrying about my inner thoughts. Then last night, I managed to drop my phone in a pint. Now nobody can make contact with me including work, I have no idea when I am supposed to be working or when I have any appointments because they're all stored in the phone, so God knows what I'm going to do. I guess it's a lesson to be learnt - you don't really need a mobile phone. These are the last few pictures I managed to take on it before its dreadful departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment