Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from Bleach Anime Wallpaper

Well it is the New Year so I hope your festive season has gone well and you are having a good New Year. Also I would like to thank more and more people posting comments which is nice to see.

Just some news on Bleach Anime Wallpaper: I wish to have around ten reviews in each of the current categories and I want to add more categories of different characters. To fill up the current categories with reviews I will have to review around 50 more Bleach wallpapers.

On a final note it is quite hard to come by Bleach wallpapers of a high standard so I am asking you (yes YOU!), if you have any high quality Bleach wallpapers or know of someone who makes them please leave a comment pointing to their Bleach wallpapers so I can review them.

Happy New Year and enjoy the reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment