Monday, April 23, 2007

Bleach Wallpaper: Kuchiki Rukia 2


Following up on the previous Bleach Anime Wallpaper of Kuchiki Rukia was inevitably going to be a hard task but here I think I have found one which isn't that bad. Well onto the Bleach wallpaper; it has nice and vibrant purple ambiance to the wallpaper and is that a shade of blue that I see below Rukia's left shoulder? Also if you look into the purple tower of light near the centre there is a figure there which I thought on first glance was a shadow from Rukia but on a second glance it is indeed the stalker Ichigo (or maybe not :P)!

Anyway there are some butterflies which are all over the place in the wallpaper and I don't particularly like this because it gives me a cold feel and the expression on Rukia's face is dismal anyway so I wouldn't put this on my desktop but you may!

No comments:

Post a Comment